Table of contents:
Eating mangoes and bananas at night is usually okay, but can cause poor digestion, heartburn and reflux if consumed in large amounts or too close to bedtime.
Therefore, in cases of people with digestion difficulties or who do not have a he althy intestinal flora, what can happen is that fruits rich in fiber cause discomfort because they take longer to be digested. Consumption of milk at night together with fruits will also only cause discomfort in people who already have some digestion difficulties. See the list of some foods that can cause poor digestion.
Benefits of banana
Banana can be consumed in its natural form or in desserts, ice cream, cakes and salads, with or without peel, having the following he alth benefits:
- Regulate the intestines, especially in cases of diarrhea, as it is rich in soluble fiber;
- Decrease appetite, as it makes you feel full;
- Avoid muscle cramps, especially during the summer, during pregnancy or during periods of vomiting and diarrhea, as it is rich in potassium;
- Reduces blood pressure because it stimulates the elimination of sodium in the urine;
- Help fight depression, as bananas contain tryptophan, a substance that forms serotonin, the hormone that improves mood and helps you relax.
In cases of constipation, you should prefer the consumption of dwarf bananas, as they are rich in insoluble fibers, which accelerate intestinal transit and combat constipation. See why eating banana peels is good.
Benefits of the manga
Eating mango has the following he alth benefits:
- Strengthen the immune system;
- Improve skin and vision he alth, as it is rich in vitamin A;
- Act as an antioxidant, as it is rich in carotenoids, helping to prevent cancer;
- Fighting constipation, as it is rich in fiber.
Mango is also low in calories, being a great option for dessert or snacks for weight loss diets, and can be consumed in its natural form or in juices, desserts, salads and smoothies at any time.
Did you know that eating tomato seeds is not bad for your he alth? Take your doubts and learn all the myths and truths about tomatoes.