Table of contents:
To eliminate heavy metals from the body naturally, it is recommended to increase the consumption of coriander, as this medicinal plant has a detoxifying action in the body, removing metals such as mercury, aluminum and lead from the affected cells and helping to reduce their harmful effects on the body. body.
But for a better effect on eliminating heavy metals, especially mercury, the ideal is to consume coriander together with chlorella, an algae that can be used in supplement form, daily. Chlorella helps eliminate toxic substances through the intestine, preventing mercury from accumulating in other parts of the body.
How to use Cilantro to detoxify
To detoxify the body and eliminate mercury, coriander and chlorella must be present daily in the diet.There is no recommended dose of coriander to be consumed to eliminate mercury, and its consumption should be increased in food preparation and through the manufacture of salads, sauces and pâtés. Another option is to add cilantro to juices and soups. Find out what all the benefits of cilantro are.
How to use Chlorella to detoxify
Chlorella can be found in capsule or powder form, but children and pregnant women should consult a doctor or nutritionist before starting to consume it. To detoxify, this seaweed should be taken 1 hour before main meals following the steps:
- Phase 1: lasts 3 days and you should take 500-1000 mg of chlorella daily.
- Phase 2: increase the dose by 500 mg daily, until reaching a dose of 3 g per day, or as directed by a physician;
- Phase 3: lasts 2 weeks and you should take 3 g of chlorella per day divided into 1 g before lunch + 1 g before dinner + 1 g before sleep.
Following these guidelines, coriander will remove mercury from cells, mainly from the brain, and chlorella will eliminate mercury through the intestine, removing this metal from the body. In addition to this natural treatment, mercury poisoning can also be treated with medication or gastric lavage.
Care during detox
For detoxification to be effective and to occur without causing he alth problems, it is important to take the following precautions:
- Do not consume foods rich in vitamin C during main meals, such as oranges, acerola and pineapple, as they reduce the effect of chlorella;
- Having a diet rich in fruits and vegetables, as detoxification also eliminates essential minerals for the body to function, which must be replaced by food;
- Drink at least 2 liters of water a day to help eliminate toxins.
If chlorella consumption causes intestinal discomfort, it should be taken with a meal instead of 1 hour before. This will improve bowel tolerance, while reducing the amount of mercury that will be eliminated from the body.
Other foods that help strengthen the immune system and help detoxify the body are garlic, apple cider vinegar and pectin, which is present in fruits and vegetables.