Table of contents:
Trok N is a cream or ointment medication, indicated for the treatment of skin diseases, and contains ketoconazole, betamethasone dipropionate and neomycin sulfate as its principles.
This cream has antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic action, being used in situations such as skin infections caused by fungi or bacteria, which are accompanied by inflammation, such as ringworm or intertrigo, for example.
Trok N is manufactured by the Eurofarma laboratory, it can be purchased in the main pharmacies, in the form of cream or ointment tubes with 10 or 30 g-
What is it for
Trok N is used to treat skin infections accompanied by inflammation.It contains in its composition the combination of ketoconazole, betamethasone dipropionate and neomycin sulfate, which have antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic effects, respectively. Some of the indications are:
- Contact dermatitis, which is an inflammation of the skin caused by contact with allergic substances;
- Atopic dermatitis, which is a chronic skin allergy that causes inflammation with lesions and itching. Know what it is and how to identify atopic dermatitis;
- Seborrheic dermatitis, which causes a characteristic dermatitis with increased production of sebum by the sebaceous glands, associated with fungus;
- Intertrigo, which is skin irritation caused by rubbing in areas of moisture and heat, with risk of local infection. Learn more about what it is and how to treat intertrigo;
- Dehydrosis, which is characterized by the appearance of fluid-filled lesions on the hands or feet that cause very intense itching;
- Neurodermatitis, an allergic reaction that causes intense itching and thickening of the skin. Understand better what causes and how to treat neurodermatitis.
It is recommended that the skin evaluation and medication indication be carried out by the general practitioner or dermatologist, and self-medication should be avoided.
How to use
Trok N cream or ointment should be applied in a thin layer to the affected area of skin, 1 to 2 times a day, as directed by your doctor. Avoid using the drug for a period longer than 2 weeks.
Possible side effects
Some of the side effects associated with the use of Trok N are skin irritation, itching, burning, folliculitis, hypertrichosis, acne breakouts, hypopigmentation, contact dermatitis, dryness, lump formation, swelling, reddish or purplish lesions, appearance of striae and miliaria and sensitivity to light.
Who should not use
This medication is contraindicated for people with hypersensitivity to medications or components of the formula.