Table of contents:
Breakfast is an important meal to increase intellectual performance and ensure well-being during the day, so even if you are not hungry, it is recommended to start the day at least with a drink such as juice, milk or liquid yogurt and then have a meal that guarantees all the nutrients and energy needed to start the day.
Some he althy breakfast options are:
- A whole-grain or slow-fermented French bread with Minas cheese and an orange;
- Granola with plain yogurt and apple pieces;
- Coffee with milk, a cereal bread with a little butter and a pear;
- Wholegrain cereals with mixed fruit and almond milk;
- 2 whole grain toast with a glass of strawberry smoothie with soy drink.
For those who eat breakfast and do weight training shortly afterwards, this meal should provide more energy to avoid muscle wasting. That's why it's important to add honey, hard-boiled eggs, oatmeal and fruit jelly, for example.
When training happens very early, a good example for breakfast is a soy milk smoothie with apple, pear and papaya, to have energy without having a full stomach, not to interfere with physical exercise. However, after training it is important to have a complete and he althy breakfast to help with recovery and muscle mass gain.
Also, some foods that should be present on the breakfast table to lose weight are:
- Citrus fruits such as pineapple, strawberry or kiwi, for example: these fruits, in addition to having few calories, have a lot of water and fibers that are responsible for reducing hunger during morning and regulate the intestines, reducing the swelling of the belly;
- Skimmed milk or soy, oat or rice drinks: have a lot of calcium with fewer calories and increase the nutritional value of breakfast without harming the diet;
- Granola or wholemeal bread with seeds: these are good sources of carbohydrates rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals that help control hunger throughout the day.
An alternative to vary your breakfast and not gain weight is to eat skimmed yogurt instead of milk. Check out the following video for some tips on what to eat for breakfast to lose weight:
Fit recipes for breakfast
Some he althy and fit breakfast recipes include the Vein Pancake, Yogurt with Dried Fruits and Wholemeal Biscuit.
1. Banana Oatmeal Pancake
- 1 banana;
- 1 egg;
- 1 dessert spoon of coconut or avocado oil;
- 4 tablespoons of oat bran;
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon or cocoa powder.
Mash the banana and mix it with the egg, oatmeal and cinnamon, beating everything with a fork. You should avoid hitting the blender or mixer so it doesn't get too liquid. Grease a skillet with coconut or avocado oil and spread some of the batter over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the pancake with a spatula and let it brown on the other side. Wait for it to cool and serve.
2. Fake bread
- 1 cup unsweetened plain yogurt;
- The same measure of the yogurt cup, whole wheat flour;
- Herbs, such as oregano or rosemary, to taste;
- 1 drizzle of oil;
- 1/2 teaspoon of s alt.
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, stirring with a spoon. Grease a medium skillet with oil and put some of the dough to brown. When the dough is golden, turn to cook the other side. Serve with white cheese and tomato, for example.
3. Wholemeal homemade biscuit
- 1 egg;
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal;
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour tea;
- 1 spoon of sesame seeds;
- 1 spoon of flaxseeds;
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder;
- 1 dessert spoon of butter.
Place all the ingredients in a bowl, mixing well with a spoon. Make small balls of the same size, gently kneading the dough. Place the dough on a greased tray and take it to the preheated oven at 180ºC for about 20 minutes or until the dough is golden. Wait for it to cool and serve.
4. Fruit smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened full-fat yogurt;
- 1 banana;
- 1/2 papaya papaya;
- 1 tablespoon of rolled oats.
Chop the papaya and banana and place, along with the other ingredients, in the blender. Beat the mixture until it becomes a homogeneous drink and drink immediately afterwards.
5. Yogurt and fruit mix
Another suggestion for breakfast is to put in a bowl 1 cup of unsweetened plain yogurt, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of granola and 2 tablespoons of chopped fruits, such as bananas, pears or orange, for example.In addition to being delicious, it is rich in proteins and fibers that help control hunger during the day.