Table of contents:
Pumpoarism is a technique that serves to improve and increase sexual pleasure during intimate contact, through contraction and relaxation of the pelvic floor muscles, in men or women.
As with Kegel exercises, these exercises strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, preventing and fighting urinary or fecal incontinence and also hemorrhoids. This technique makes it possible to massage and press the male sexual organ with the muscles of the vagina during intimate contact, while in men it improves stamina and sexual performance.
Benefits of pompoarismo
Some benefits that pompoarismo presents include:
- Increased sexual pleasure, as the contractions made during intercourse increase sexual stimulation;
- Improvement of sexual results, both in men and women as the technique strengthens the pelvic floor muscles;
- In men, it increases blood pressure inside the penis, enhancing erection;
- In women, it helps in the treatment and prevention of urinary incontinence, improves sexual function and helps in the treatment and prevention of fecal continence.
Furthermore, in women, the practice of these exercises improves not only their sex life, but also pregnancy and childbirth, as it helps to strengthen the muscles that support the uterus and the weight of the belly, as well as control the muscles for delivery and facilitates the delivery of the baby. Learn more at Kegel Exercises in Pregnancy Fight Urinary Incontinence.
How to do pompoarismo exercises
To practice Pompoarism exercises, it is possible to perform simple contraction and relaxation exercises without accessories, or resort to the use of accessories such as the ben wa, also known as Thai balls.
In men, this technique can be practiced by lifting small weights, contracting the muscles of the penis, which makes the erection firmer and longer and makes it easier to inhibit orgasm.
Simple exercises to contract the perineum
These exercises are very simple to practice, just follow these steps:
- Lie down or sit in a calm and comfortable place and breathe slowly and deeply for a few seconds;
- Strongly contract the pelvic floor muscles, holding the contraction for 2 seconds. The contraction can be felt by closing the anus and vagina, or pulling the entire region inward;
- After 2 seconds, relax your muscles and rest for 8 seconds.
- Steps 2 and 3 must be repeated up to 8 to 10 times in a row, and finally it is recommended to perform a last contraction that lasts between 8 and 10 seconds in a row.
Check out the steps for this exercise in this video:
These exercises should be performed daily to strengthen all pelvic floor muscles and should be performed sometimes with legs together and sometimes with legs apart.
During the exercises, it is very important that the woman can ensure that she is not contracting the abdominal muscles, which is common in women with weak pelvic floor muscles.
Thai Ball Exercises
To perform the strengthening exercises using the ben-wa balls, it is necessary to follow the following steps:
- Insert a ball into the vagina and try to suck the other balls that follow using, whenever possible, only the force of contraction of the vagina muscles;
- After introducing the balls, the expulsion process should begin, expelling the balls from the vagina one by one using especially the relaxation of the pelvic floor muscles.
If possible, these exercises should be performed daily, so that the balls can be inserted and expelled only with the movements of the pelvic floor muscles. In addition, these balls can also help to develop vaginal sensitivity, especially if used during the day or even on a walk, for example, as they are composed of tiny lead balls that vibrate with body movement.