Table of contents:
To lose 3 kg in 10 days, you need to be very focused and eat mainly whole foods, vegetables and protein sources, such as lean meats, eggs and cheese, according to the nutritionist's guidance. In addition, it is recommended to drink plenty of water and diuretic teas to help blood circulation and fight fluid retention.
To lose weight, it is also important to avoid some foods, such as simple carbohydrates, which can be found in rice, pasta and farofa, for example, alcoholic beverages, sugary drinks and ready and frozen meals, for example.
It is also essential to practice physical activity on a regular basis, such as running, cycling, walking and weight training, for example, as it is possible to gain muscle mass, which helps to promote fat burning.
Foods that help to dry the belly
The foods that most help speed up metabolism and fight fluid retention are:
- Diuretic teas, such as green tea, mate tea and hibiscus;
- Fresh fruits, with peel and pomace, as they are rich in fiber and vitamins;
- Vegetables, especially raw or sautéed in olive oil;
- Proteins such as eggs, cheese and lean meats;
- Good fats, such as nuts, peanuts, chia and flaxseeds, and olive oil.
These foods should be included in every meal, and it is important to avoid sources of simple carbohydrates, such as rice, pasta, farofa, bread and juices.
Menu to lose 3 kg in 10 days
The following table shows an example of a menu made to lose weight fast:
|Meal||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|Breakfast||Coffee without sugar + 1 egg with 1 slice of cheese||1 full-fat yogurt with + 1 tbsp chia tea||Sugar-free green tea + 2 scrambled eggs with ricotta cream|
|Morning Snack||1 glass of green juice with lime and cabbage||Hibiscus tea + 5 cashew nuts||1 pear|
|Lunch/Dinner||1/2 salmon fillet + green salad with lemon drops and 1 drizzle of olive oil||1 grilled chicken steak with tomato sauce and vegetables sautéed in olive oil||zucchini noodles with tuna, peppers, tomato and onion|
|Afternoon Snack||Mate tea + 1 slice of wholemeal bread with 1 slice of cheese||Coffee without sugar + 2 boiled eggs||1 glass of green juice with lemon, coconut water and cabbage|
It is important that the nutritionist is consulted so that the best food plan is indicated according to the person's body characteristics, metabolic level, life habits and goals.
What is not indicated
Foods that should be avoided during the fast weight loss diet are:
- Simple carbohydrates such as rice, pasta, farofa, bread, cakes and foods rich in flour;
- Sweetened drinks such as juices and soft drinks;
- Frozen ready meals, such as lasagna and pizza;
- Sodium-rich foods, such as broths, ready-to-eat soups, sausage and sausage;
- Foods high in added sugar such as flavored yogurts, acai berries, ice cream and ready-made cake batter;
- Alcoholic beverages.
In addition, it is also important to avoid excess food sources of good carbohydrates, such as oatmeal, wholemeal flour and brown rice, as excess carbohydrates throughout the day hinder weight loss.